Notice: Ombusdman & Deputy Ombusdman NREGA MANIPUR
By: NREGA MANIPUR
GOVERNMENT OF MANIPUR
SECRETARIAT: RURAL DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Imphal, the 25th November, 2009
No. 3/9/2009-RD-NREGA: it is hereby informed that the interview of the candidates for the post of Ombudsman and Deputy Ombusdman will be held on 7trh December, 2009 at 3:00 P.M. in the Office Chamber of the Chief Secretary, Govt. of Manipur, Secretariat South Block.
All Candidates who applied for the above post are required to appear before the Selection Committee along with the relevant documents, experience certificates etc. on the date and time specified.
Detail lists can be had from the Office.
Y. Neta Singh
Joint Secretary (RD & PR)
GOvt. of Manipur.
LIST OF THE DEPUTY OMBUDSMAN
1. R.K .JOYSANA SINGH
MOIRANGKHOM SOUGAIJAM LEIKAI,YAISKUL IMPHAL
B.A(Trained in Account)
Administrative Officer, Manipur pollution Control Board (Retd) etc.
2. KHWAIRAKPAM IBOMCHA SINGH
i) Teaching for 30 years &retired as Lecturer of Higher Secondary School.
ii) Practicing as an Advocate.
LEISHANGTHEM MEGHACHANDRA SINGH
THANGMEIBAND KABRABAM LEIKAI.
Served as Govt. Employed from 1978 to 2006 as Panchayat Secretary, Inspector (Panchayat) and function as Assistant Director(p) in the Directorate of Rural Development & Panchayate Raj ,Manipur.
4. MD LATIF ALI
LILONG HAOREIBI MAKHA LEIKAI
i)A combatant member of the Indian force& have put in Twenty years of service, during with period served in various establishments efficiently and have got the experience in management proficiency excellently with integrity and Exemplary character
.ii) Physical Training during entire career in Indian Air force earned excellent Discipline and Sound physical Health.
5. KH.HIJAM ANITA DEVI
Teaching Experience for 20 years as Lecturer.
6. THOUNAJAM SHANTIKUMAR SINGH
LAMJAO MAKHA LEIKAI
ii).M.A (Sociology) undergoing at I.G.N.O.U Optional Subject is Rural Development.
iii) Computer Office Automation/MS Office.
V) DHE (Diploma in Health Education).
i) From 1986 to 1992 as a clerk cum Field Worker part time basis for development of Rural Area Committee
ii) From 1992 to 2000 as per project Co-Coordinator/Supervisor full time for all projects of the NGO/ Institute.
iii) Since 2000/- till date of November 2009 as a Monitor& Evaluation Officer for all Programme Project to improve and could managed smoothly.
iv) As a Medical Officer part time for the Project farm Reduction of IDUS and FSWs and old age persons care project under the Ministry of Social Justice& empowerment Govt. of India, New Delhi at a NGO.
7. A.BRAJAMANI SINGH
SAGOLBAND YENKHOM LEIRAK
i). Served more than 40 yrs in the Rural Dev. Depart. Manipur.
.ii) Saved in the Hills/Remote areas viz as Jiribam, Henglep, Mao, Maram, Taosem, Tamenglong, Nungba
.iii) Since 1981 up to 2009 experience in implementing Centrally Sponsored Scheme(CSS)such as IRDP,JRY,NREGS etc. which are implementing from time to time.
iv) Experience in Office administration as i/c Head Clerk/Accountant.
8. LAIMUJAM RAMESCHANDRA SINGH
i) 6 Yrs.Experience as Managing Director/ Co-Op.
ii) 24 yrs. Experience as Branch Manager at different branches,(Officer A/C‚Äôs), Officer(Admn) and Sr. Manager(Insp&Vig) at H.O. Manipur Rural Bank.
9. MD KAYUM
Retired Zilla Branch Officer Development. Office Bishnupur.
10. OINAM IBOPISHAK SINGH
(Public Administration Specialization in Applied Development Administration).
i) After passing Master in Public Administration, I have been engaging with different types of civil contractor under different Department CPWD, PWD, BRO, CGWA, and LDA etc.. For the last 22 yrs. Major assignment in this period are civil construction works, Mechanical works as a drilling contractor Financial Management, as well as materials, Legal Affairs and Co-Ordination between the different levels.
ii)Academic ( Research and Development in Machinery):- Due to prolong study and expensive effort I have constructed a new design of witch ( Pulling Machine) which is using for LDA for pulling of Humid of Loktak Lake .Beside this I have invented a boring bit and paten process is going on since 8-11-2005.
11. SORAM PREMCHAND SINGH
M.B.A (Manipur University)
i)Three yrs. Experience as an Article Clerk under C.V Partaker & Co. a reputed character Accountant firm at Nagpur
.ii) Completed a project on Buying Behavior of Consumers on same selected goods under the supervision of Dr. L. Memcha Devi Asst. Director (MIMS) Manipur University, Manipur.
iii)Summer Training at HINDUSTAN PAPER CORPORATION LTD. Calcutta on the subject Absenteeism its causes, Extent& Remedies under the supervision of Mr.A.J.Ignatious HPCL
iv) Ten yrs. Experience in the field of management and Administration as a General Secretary in the society for Intensive Rural Integrated and Enlistment Service an NGO at Yaripok Bazaar.
12. MAYANGLAMBAM MOCHA SINGH
KAKCHING MAYAI LEIKAI,HEINOUBUNG PARENG
B.A 20 yrs experience of DTP works and 5 yrs experience of teaching & Computer repairing, Computer Software& Applications.
13. MR.M.S. STEPHEN CHIRU
BUNGTE CHIRU VILLAGE
Master of Social Work in community Development
i) Counselor in IC&TC Under Manipur State AIDS Control Society from 2007 till date
.ii) Experience in CASA for 2 yrs .iii) Certificates on the Modular Training on RNTCP for Paramedical staffs held at the District Tuberculosis Control Programme from 12 Sept.07 to 14 Sept.07.etc‚Ä¶
14. MR. KHUOLLIEN GANGTE
GANGTE VENG.FAMILY HILL
B.A (Hones) B.ED., M.ED Manipur Central University, Manipur.
i) Teaching Experience for 10 yrs.ii)Books Published iii).Seminar & Workshops Participated iv) Resource Person.
15. .M. ZAKIR HUISSAIN
LILONG HAOREIBI TURAL AHANBI
i)20 Yrs.Experience in NAHRDO ,DYMO,etc.
16. OIRANGTHEM KARAMCHAND SINGH
KHONGMAN PANDIT LEIKAI
24years in the practical field of Advocates conducting Civil& Criminal Cases.
17. MD. NASHIR KHAN
i) 9Years in Law Practice
ii) Social Worker from 1984 to 2009.etc.
K. UMAKANTA SINGH
SAGOLBAND MEINO LEIRAK IMPHAL WEST
M.A. Linguistic 55%&L.LB 47%
i) 2 Years Administering oath and Affirmation.
ii) 7 years practicing as Lower.
iii)20 Years above as Social Worker
LAISHRAM SURANJOY SINGH
KAKWA LAMDAIBUNG LEIKAI
Bachelor in Rural Industries Management with Economics.,MDP ,MURP.
i)Worked as LIC Career Agent from 1993 to 2008.ii)Chief Advisor of thongju part-I G.P NREGS Workers Beneficiaries Committee.
iii)Well educated and Well aware about NREGA and Imparted many programme to NREGS Workers about the Schemes.etc.
20. KHAIDEM WASHINGTON
KWAKEITHEL MAYAIKOIBI IMPHAL
B.SC (Physical Education)
21. SAPAM JOSHEP SINGH
CHANGANGEI AWANG LEIKAI
i)At present serving as the Secretary Information and Library of the Changing youths Union Club. I)Work as a site Engineer or a period of 7 yrs under the PWD special Contractor Shri Aching Kabui.iii)Worked as a Principal of the Melaka Standard English School recognized by the Govt. of Manipur by the full fledged High School for 15 yrs .iv)Worked as an Asst. Teacher in the Modern English School is Located at Gharry for Three Yrs. Etc.
22. HIDANGMAYUM TIKENDRA SHARMA
KANGMONG TONGBRAM LEIKAI
i) 5 yrs. Teaching experience in KPH school.
ii)Social worker etc.
23. ATHOKPAM SHYAM SINGH
ATHOKPAM MAYAI LEIKAI
B.A 2nd Yrs.
Social Workers from10-10 1989 to till now.
24. NONGTHOMBAM NABA LUWANG
KONGBA NANDEIBAM LEIKAI
i)Executive Member of the Kongba Students Club, from 1975 to 2003
ii) General Secretary of the Integrated Grass Root Development Orgn. From 2004-2008.
25. MRS.T. DEEPA MANJURI DEVI
THINUNGEI MANING LEIKAI
GRADUATE IN SOCIOLOGY
Collection, Documentation ,etc.
26. NGAMPU MISAO
KANGPOKPI WARD NO.12
27. YUMNAM HEROJIT MEETEI
Assistant Staff Manager from 2005 to till now in PRDA.
28. TELIEN EZRA KOM
SALEM VENG CHURACHANPUR.
29. TH.SARATCHANDRA SINGH
NAHARUP MAYAI LEIKAI
15 yrs as pleader/advocate in the Courts.
30. MRS.FLORENCE LAMKHONGAI HAOKIP
Rayburn College, Lecture from 1992 to 2009& Socio Economic &Environmental .Development Service, Secretary.
31. MD SALAUR RAHAMAN
Working as a Administration in NGO at IRDA since 10 yrs back.
32. CHONTUNG ALUN VAIPHEI
TRIBAL COLONY TYPE-1/14 NEW CHECKON IMPHAL
3 Yrs. Teaching Experience.
34. MD. ABDUS SALAM
HAOREIBI MAYAI LEIKAI
Seraing as administration of Social and Educational Development Assn. from 2003 to till now.
35. PUYAM KHAMBI SINGH
SINGJAMEI WAIKHOM LEIKAI
i) 5 years teaching experience in Hr. Secondary School.
ii) 3 yrs. Practicing experiences as an Advocate at Guwahati High Courts, Imphal Bench and other Subordinate Courts of Manipur.
36. ALBERT ZAMKHOKAL MILHEIM
M.A DEV. Planning, B.A Sociology, GO Management, Dev. Business Plan.
i)12 yrs experience in NGO
ii) Social Worker.
37. SALAM BIKRAMJIT MEETEI
HAOREIBI MAYAI LEIKAI
38. YUMNAM IBOMCHA SINGH
MAYANG IMPHAL THANA WANKHEI LEIKAI
20 yrs Experience in a Private College.
39. NONGMAITHEMINAOMACHA SINGH
SEKMAIJIN IMPHAL WEST
20 Yrs Experience in a CUTC.
40. NONGTHOMBAM KHEMA SINGH
YAISKUL POLICE LANE ,IMPHAL
17 yrs. Practicing as an Advocate in the Guwahati High Court& its Subordinates Courts.
41. CHONGTHAM THOMAS SINGH
i)Manipur Adventure & Allied Sports Institute .ii) National Teakwon-Do Player
42. MD ABIR KHAN
Social Worker(From 1984 to till now)
43. ADAKHO POJI K.
i)Lecturer and HOD Don Bosco College
ii) Investigator post Lok Saba Election Survey.
iii)Advisor Manipur University Tribal Students Union
iv) Co-Coordinator Mao Students Union Delhi.
44. WAHENGBAM JOYKUMAR SINGH
WANKHEI HIJAM LEIRAK
B.A in Sociology
20 years Experience in FIDAM,HRA,MACHA,CORE, etc.
45. MOHAMMAD ABDUL HELIM
MANTRIPUKHRI MUSLIM LEIKAI-2
B.SC. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING/MANAGEMENT
20 Years Experience in NGO, AVARD, CSD, SHGs, etc.
46 DARLIENSUNG ROLLAND
ii. Treasurer, All Tribal Literature Society of Manipur.
ii. 30 Years (w.e.f.1970-2000)
List of Ombusdman NREGA MANIPUR
N. ANGOU SINGH
S/O. LATE N. TOMAL SINGH
1) Lecturer in Political Science,Imphal College,
(Nov.1972 ‚Äď June 1974).
2) SDC/Addl.BDO/Sub-Treasury Officer/Sub-
Registrar, Churachandpur (June1974 - June 1976)
3) SDC/Addl. BDO, Tamei (June 1976 ‚Äď March
4) SDC (Election/HQs/Settlement), DC Office,
Churachandpur (April 1979 - June 1984).
5) SDO/SDM/BDO, Tipaimukh (June 1984 ‚Äď June
6) Under Secretary (Finance/Health/Revenue/Excise
June 1986 ‚Äď September 1989).
7) SDO/SDM/BDO, Chakpikarong (October 1989 ‚Äď
8) SDO/SDM, Imphal East-I (Nov. 1990 ‚Äď June
9) Taxation Officer (June 1994 ‚Äď June 1995).
10) Under Secretary (DP/ACR) (June 1995 ‚Äď May
11) Deputy Secretary/Joint Secretary
(DP/ACR/AR/Pension Cell / Health /IFCD/
CADA/Hr.Edn.) ( May 1997 ‚Äď August 2006 ).
12) Director (SCERT) ( Feb. 1998 ‚Äď May 1998).
13) Director ( Settlement & Land Records )
(Jan.2003 ‚Äď August 2006).
14) Secretary, State Election Commission (July
2002 ‚Äď August 2006).
15) State Election Commissioner, Manipur (Since
16) Member, Governing Body of Standard College,
Imphal ( since 2007).
P.SHARATCHANDRA, IAS (PRINCIPAL SECRETARY)
SAJENTHONG OFFICERS COLONY IMPHAL ‚Äď 795001 (PH. 0385-2441047/2445057)
1) B.A.(distinction) ,
2) M.A.(Poltical Science),
First Class First & Gold
3) LLB, Second Class,
4) Studied ‚ÄúHousing &
(3 Month Course) at
University of New
Castle upon Tyne, U.K
5) Studied ‚ÄúHuman
(3 months course at
NSW, Australia ,(1977).
1) Junior Research Fellow, PG Centre, JNU, Imphal
2) Lecturer in Political Science, G.P Women‚Äôs
Govt. (Degree) College, Imphal (1973 ‚Äď 1975).
3) Joined Manipur Civil Services (1975)
4) Joined Indian Administrative Service (1982).
5) Deputy Secretary (Education), GOM,(1980 ‚Äď 81).
6) Deputy Secretary to Governor of Manipur
7) Director(Rehabilitation of Insurgents), (1983-84).
8) Deputy Commissioner/District Magistrate of
Chandel & Imphal Districts (1986 ‚Äď 89).
9) Director (Municipal Administration, Housing &
Urban Development) and Secretary (Planning &
Development Authority, Manipur (1990-92).
10) Secretary (Higher & Technical Education,
School Education, Adult Education, State
Council of Educational Research & Trg. Deptt.
Of Personnel and Administrative Reforms &
Trg.), Govt. of Manipur (1993 ‚Äď 1995).
11) Commissioner (Arts & Culture/Elections) &
Chief Electoral Officer (1996-97).
12) Commissioner (Education) (1997-98).
13) Commissioner (Deptt. of Personnel,
Administrative Reforms & Trg.) (1998-99).
14) Resident Commissioner, Govt. of Manipur,
15) Commissioner (Higher&Technical Education/
State Council of Education Research & Trg.,
Science & Technology), GOM (2002-2005).
16) Commissioner/Principal Secretary(Revenue &
Finance, GOM (2005-06 to 2007-08).
17) Principal Secretary (Revenue/Sericulture/Higher
& Tech. Edn.) (2007-09)
18)Director General, State Academy of Training
TH. CHANDRABIR SINGH
S/O. TH. IBOHAL SINGH
NAOREMTHONG YUMNAM LEIRAK
M.A. (Sociology), University of Bombay (1973).
1) Deputy director (Administration) RIMS, Imphal.
(7/2/2007 to 6/8/2009)
2) State Mass Media Officer (Class-I), Health &
Family Welfare Department, Manipur (6/4/2000
3) Assistant Director (Mass Media), Health &
Family Welfare Department, Manipur (5/12/1980
4) Head of Mass Media Division, Family Welfare
Department, Manipur from 1980 to 2007.
5) Supervision of IEC/BCC activities of RCH
Project and National Rural Health Mission,
Manipur from 1995 to 2007.
6) N.G.O. Co-Ordinator, RCH Project and National
Rural Health Mission, Manipur from 2005-2007.
7) Designated Officer (Court Cases), Department of
Family Welfare, Manipur.
8) Information Officer, Family Welfare Department,
Manipur (Under Right to Information Act, 2005).
9) Investigating Officer, Medical Department
Scandal Case, Manipur (1983).
10) Represented Family Welfare Department,
Manipur as Presenting Officer in Departmental
11) Participated as Defence Assistant in
Departmental Enquiry Cases (Selected list is
12) Senior N.C.C. ‚ÄúC‚ÄĚ Certificate.
12) Attachment to Regular Army Training.
SHRI LALKHOGIN GANGTE
SPRING VILLA, LANGOL, IMPHAL-WEST, MANIPUR
B.A. from Gauhati University in 1964.
1) Retired from the post of Controller(Weights &
Measures, Manipur) w.e.f 29-2-2004
2) More than 20 yrs of experience as D.D.O. in the
posts of Asstt.Controller.
3) Dy.Controller and Controller of Weights &
Measures, Manipur etc.
DR. NAOROIBAM IRABOT SINGH
S/O (LATE) ANGOAHAL SINGH.
SINGJAMEI CHINGA MAKHONG CHONGTHAM LEIKAI.
B.A.(Hons), M.A., M.Phil, Ph.D.
1) Retired as Reader(Pol. Science) on 29/02/2008, joined the College on 10/8/75, and had more than 35 yrs of teaching experience in the degree college.
2) Participated four refresher courses conducted by different Universities in India
i) J.N. University, New-Delhi.
ii) Jodovpur university, Kolkata.
iii) Guwahati University, Guwahati.
iv) Manipur University, Manipur.
SANAMANI SINGH YAMBEM
URIPOK YAMBEM LEIKAI, IMPHAL ‚Äď 795001.
Mobile: 9862012011, 9436023078.
M.A. Delhi University (1972),
M.Phil, Jawaharal Nehru University, New-Delhi (1974).
1) Joint Registrar, ICFAI University, Mizoram.
2) Founder Member of the Foundation for Social
3) Professional Director, Unacco Financial Services
4) General Manager (Office-in-charge) National
Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development
5) Director, Institutional Finance (DIF), Govt. of
6) Assistant General Manager, Corporate Planning
Department, NABARD, Head Office Mumbai
from 1990 to 1994.
7) Staff Officer Grade ‚ÄėA‚Äô Reserve Bank of India,
Currency Management Department, Exchange
Control Department, Guwahati, Assam.
8)Assistant Professor, Deptt. Of History JNU,
Centre of Postgraduates studies, Imphal, March
1974 to August 1978.
9) Inspection conducted : Madhya Pradesh Land
Development Bank, Arunachal Pradesh State Co-
operative Bank, Manipur State Co-operative Bank
and Bankura District Central Co-operative Bank.
10) Chief Executive Officer, The Manipur State
Land Dev. Co-op. Bank Ltd., Imphal March
1994 to May 1996 etc.
R.K. JOYSANA SINGH S/O. (LATE) SHRI R.K. SANATOMBA SINGH
MOIRANGKHOM SOUGAIJAM LEIKAI, YAISKUL IMPHAL
B.A. (Trained in Accounts)
1) Administrative Officer, Manipur Pollution
Control Board (Retd).
2) Chairman/Chief Promoter, Manipur Sports
Persons Co-operative Bank Ltd.
3) President, All Manipur Polution Control Society
ATHOKPAM BIHARI SINGH S/O. (L)A. APABI SINGH
KONGPAL KONGKHAM LEIKAI, J.N.Hospital Road ‚Äď 795005.
About 24 yrs experience as Addl. Labour Officer/ Labour Officer in Transport Department (MST).
OINAM IBOPISHAK SINGH
S/O. LATE O. IBOTON SINGH
KIYAM LEIKAI, MOIRANG, MANIPUR
B.A.-II (1985) - OSMANIA UNIVERSITY.
M.A. (Public Administration) specialization in Applied development Administration.
1) Engaging with different types of civil
construction works as a registered contractor
under different department CPWD,PWD,BRO,
CGWA,LDA etc. for the last 22 years
2) Academic (Research and Development in
BRUZESOARE SINGH OINAM
S/O. (L) O. MATHANG SINGH
THANGMEIBAND LAIJING UMANG MANING LAMPHEL SANAKEITHEL
B.A. Hons (LL.B), Passed Prabodh, Praveen & Pragya in Hindi Rajbhasha, T.U. Activities for Employees Welfare, Computer Knowledge.
Bank Officer of UBI in Management Cadre. (As a clerk from 15/1/1971 to 29/12/1997 and as Officer from 30/12/1997 to 31/12/2008. Retired since 01/01/2009 etc.
LAISHRAM SURANJOY SINGH
S/O L. GOURA SINGH
KAKWA LAMDAIBUNG HALL ROAD, P.O.M.UTY. CANCHIPUR ‚Äď 795003.
1) Bachelor in Rural Industries and Management with Economics as Second Major, Gandhigram Rural University,
Anna District, Tamil Nadu.
2) Master in Development Planning and Management (MDP), Mysore University.
3) Master in Urban and Regional Planning(MURP), Mysore University, Mysore.
4) Diploma in electronics, Radio & TV HIET, Madras.
1) Worked as a LIC Career Agent (C.A.) from 1993
2) Chief Advisor of Thongju Part I G.P. NREGS
Workers Beneficiary Committee.
3) Socio-economic survey in Taluk, Panchayat and Village Levels in Tamil Nadu State, as well as Karnataka State as a Project works.
4)Regional/Rural Survey and proposal planning in General and Water available and supply in particular in Kollegal, Chamarajanagar etc.
KONTHOUJAM UMAKANTA SINGH
S/O. K. SHARAT CHANDRA SINGH.
SAGOLBAND MEINO LEIRAK, IMPHAL WEST MANIPUR.
M.A. LINGUISTICS (55%) & LL.B (47%) M.U.
1) 2 Yrs Administering Oath and Affirmation.
2) 7 Yrs Practicing as Lawyer.
3) 20 Yrs above as Social Worker. General
Secretary, Imphal West District Sepak Takraw
MD. NASIR KHAN
S/O. MD. ABDUR RASHID
LILONG UKU, P.O & P.S. LILONG, THOUBAL.
M.A. (M.U) (1997),
LL.B (M.U) (2001),
1 yr Certificate course in ‚ÄúDiploma in Computer Application‚ÄĚ
3 months certificate course on Journalism & Mass Communication.
9 (Nine) years of Law Practice.
Debate & Extension Secretary, Lilong Hr.Secondary Madrassa, General Secretary, Lilong Haoreibi College, Correspondent IMA Leibak Newspaper, Secretary Flood Victims Private Relief Committee, Advisor Indo Myanmar Road Unemployed Dev. Association.
MRS. R. SHIMREICHON LANGHU
D/O. MR. R . MINGSHAMANG
CHANDEL CHRISTIAN VILLAGE, P.S. & P.O CHANDEL CHANDEL SUB-DIVISION, CHANDEL DIST., MANIPUR.
1) B.Sc(General), DELHI
2) Women Entrepreneurships
under Indian Institute of
1) Marketing Senior Executive (1996-98) Modular Homes, New Delhi.
2) Secretary Rural Upliftment Development Society (RUDS), Ukhrul. (1999-2003)
3) Secretary Maha Area Mahila Weavers Co-operative Society Ltd. Chandel Dist.(2004-2009)
4) Financial Planning Advisor Aviva Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (2006-07)
PUKHRAMBAM IBOCHOUBA SINGH
SAGOLBAND ROAD, TERA PUKHRAMBAM LEIRAK. P.O. IMPHAL ‚Äď 795001.
B.Sc (Forestry) Specialization: Land use Planning B.A.U. Ranchi ‚Äď 6, Jharkhand State (India)
1) Member of Regional Committee, CAPART
(North East Zone) Guwahati ‚Äď 28, Ashok Path
Basistha Road (Survey), Govt. of India, New
2) Tech.Assistant, ICAR Research Complex for
NEH Region, Manipur Centre, May 1985 to Feb
3) Addl. Divisional Manager, Forest Development
Corporation of Meghalaya Ltd. March 26,1987 to
Feb 1988 etc.
SHRI IROM BIJOY SINGH
S/O.(L) I. TOMBA SINGH
LEISHANGTHEM AWANG LEIKAI, THOUBAL. P.O. & P.S. ‚Äď THOUBAL, THOUBAL DIST., MANIPUR
1) Passed Matriculation Examination, 1961, G.U.
2) Passed B.Sc. (T.D.C) Exam, 1965, G.U.
3) Passed BT Exam, 1975.
1) Appointed as Sc. Graduate Teacher at Mayang
Imphal Hr. Sec. School, 1967.
2) Served as Asst. Headmaster at Moijing Hr. Sec.
3) Assistant Inspector (S) at Zonal Education Office
Z-III, Thoubal. (Jan.,2000-Feb.,2004).
4) Retired as Headmaster, Nepra Company Jr. H/S,
w.e.f. 29/2/2004 etc.
SHRI P. NARENDRA SINGH
RADHA APIARY BEE-KEEPING CENTRE, MATAI LUWANGSHANGBAM HEIGANG A/C.
1)Graduate from D.M. College
under Gauhati University
2) Joined N.C.C., selected to
regular Army attachment to
Raj Rifles Regimental
Centre, Delhi as a first base
of North Eastern India.
1) Appointed as Progress Assistant in the Rural
Development Department in the year 1970 and
served 7 yrs in Manipur West Tamenglong.
2) Nominated on deputation to Thoubal DRDA as
Assistant Project Officer (M.C.) in the year 1984.
3) In the year 1992 transferred and deputed to
Imphal DRDA as Assistant Project Officer (M.C.)
4) Appointed as Block Development Officer on Regular as recommended by the Manipur Public Service Commission in 1996 and posted as B.D.O Bishenpur etc.
KHANGEMBEM PRASANTAKUMAR SINGH
S/O. (L) KH. TOLPISHAK SINGH
SINGJAMEI KONGBA ROAD, AKAMPAT, IMPHAL ‚Äď 795001.
54 YRS AS ON MARCH , 2009.
1) B.A. (1976)
2) LL.B (1981)
Practising as an advocate since 1981.
MD. ISMAIL KHAN
S/O. (L) MD. KHALILUR RAHMAN
LILONG HAOREIBI TUREL AHANBI, P.O. & P.S. LILONG, DITRICT-THOUBAL, MANIPUR.
B.A., LL.B (Honours).
1) Participated in the workshop on legal ethics and role of Advocate in the Administration of Justice held on 23rd March, 2007 at Imphal.
2) Participated in the National Physical Efficiency Test conducted by the Govt. of India, Ministry of Education in the year 1967-68 etc.
AKOIJAM ROBIN SINGH
S/O. A.K. MOHON SINGH
THOUBAL AWANG LEIKAI, THOUBAL.
T.D.C. (Science) Honours
Experience on teaching profession of more than 20 years.
THOKCHOM ROMABATI DEVI
D/O. TH. LUKHOI SINGH
KWAKEITHEL MAYAIKOIBI, P.O. IMPHAL. P.S. ‚Äď LAMPHEL, IMPHAL WEST MANIPUR.
1) Practising under the Sr. Advocate R.K. Sanajaoba Singh of Wahengbam Makha Leikai.
2) Civil Judge, Senior Division, Civil Judge, Junior Division Imphal East/West, Revenue Courts and Tribunal etc.
MD. SULEIMAN SHAH
S/O. (L) MD. MOHAM SHAH
KSHETRI AWANG LEIKAI, B.P.O. KSHETRIGAON
32 years of Panchayati Raj & Rural Development in relation Public/Local Administration, NREGS Auditor.
An experience of proficiency in Games & Sports.
MOIRANGTHEM KARAMCHAND SINGH
S/O. M. BOLKESWOR SINGH.
KHONGMAN PANDIT LEIKAI, P.O. IMPHAL, P.S. IRILBUNG, IMPHAL EAST, MANIPUR.
24 years in the practical field of Advocate conducting Civil and Criminal Cases.
DR. ELANGBAM IBOYAIMA SINGH
S/O. (L) E. IBOTOMBI SINGH.
CHINGAMAKHA LIWA ROAD, NINGTHOUJAM LEIKAI, SINGJAMEI, IMPHAL.
61 YRS AS ON 31ST OCT., 2009.
A) M.A.(ECONOMICS) 1975,
B) PH.D IN ECONOMICS
1) Retired Selection Grade Lecturer in Economics,
2) Member of Experts Committee, Academic
Reforms in Higher Education, Deptt. Of Hr.
Education, Govt. of Manipur in 2007-08.
3) Confidential works/assignments of the BSEM
R.K. NABACHANDRA SINGH
S/O. (L) R.K. IBOTOMBISANA SINGH
WANGKHEI AYANGPALLI LAISHRAM LEIKAI, IMPHAL EAST.
1) Audit Officer in Local Fund Audit Deptt.,
Manipur from 19/6/1966 to 27/6/2004. (In the
grade of MFS ‚Äď III from 20/4/2002).
2) Accounts Officer in the Police Deptt., from
28/6/2004 to 28/2/2009. (Promoted to MFS-II
OINAM MANIBABU SINGH
S/O. (L) O. MODHU SINGH
OINAM BAZAR B.P.O. OINAM BAZAR, P.O. ‚Äď NAMBOL, BISHNUPUR DIST., MANIPUR.
HSLC (1966), CHSE (1969), B.A. III (1972), M.A. (1979).
1) Assistant Teacher at Laktak Christian Model
English School, Moirang Lamkhai (1979).
2) Deptt. Of English as a lecturer of Thambal Marik
College, Oinam (1981).
3) Received Awards on National levels like i)
Dr.Ambedkar National Fellowship Award, 2006.
ii) Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Fellowship Award,
SOROKHAIBAM PRITIBALA DEVI.
W/O. P. SUNIL SINGH.
KEISHAMTHONG MANING LONGJAM LEIKAI, IMPHAL.
1) Admitted to the Bar Council of Assam, Nagaland
, Meghalaya, Manipur & Tripura.
2) Working as Advocate since 1988-89.
S/O.(L) REV. TAIVEL.
PAITE-VENG, KWAKEITHEL, IMPHAL-795001.
Area of Specialization: - Social Anthropology.
Retired Director, Tribal Research Institue, Govt. of Manipur etc.
A. BRAJAMANI SINGH
S/O. (L) A. TOMAL SINGH
SAGOLBAND YENGKHOM LEIRAK. P.O. IMPHAL -795001 IMPHAL WEST.
B.A. (Gauhati University), 1972
1) Served more than 40 yrs in Rural Dev. Deptt.
2) Served in the Hills/Remote Areas viz, Jiribam,
Henglep, Mao Maram(tadubi), Taosem, Nungba
3) Since 1981 upto 2009 experience in
implementing CSS such as IRDP, JRY, NREGS
4) Experienced in Office Administration as i/c Head
CH. BIKRAM SINGH
S/O. CH. IBOCHAOBA SINGH.
MOIRANGKHOM SOUGAIJAM LEIKAI IMPHAL WEST, MANIPUR.
2) Passed LLB Preliminary & Intermediate exam. Of Guwahati University in the year 1997 & 1979 respectively.
1) Appointed ‚ÄúSupervisor‚ÄĚ Manipur State Co-
operative Bank Ltd. In the year 1980. Work at the
Head Office, Admn. Dept from the year 1989 till
date (20 yrs) in the capacity of Dy.Manager /
Dy.Chief Officer (Admn.)
2) General Secretary MSCB Employees‚Äô Assn.,1984
3) General Secretary, All Manipur Co-operative Bank Employee Federation (1989) etc.
KHWAIRAKPAM IBOMCHA SINGH
S/O. (L) KH. SITOL SINGH
SAGOLTONGBA, IMPHAL WEST
Teaching for 30 yrs & Retired as Lecturer of Hr. Sec. School, Practising as an Advocate.
K. PAUZACHIN GUITE
S/O. (L) T. KHANTHANG GUITE
BP-II, TYPE-V, QTRS NO: G-7, LAMPHELPAT, IMPHAL WEST, MANIPUR-795004.
M.A. in Education from G.U. (1972)
Ph.D in Education from M.U. (1992)
1) 2 yrs in Lumding College, Assam from
Aug.,1972 to Sept., 1974.
2) 26 yrs in the D.M. College of Arts from Oct.,
1974 to 29th Mar., 2000, as lect S.S, S.G. Lect.
3) As reader in education in the D.M. College of Teacher Education from 30th Mar to 4th Feb., 2003.
4) Principal D.M. College of Teacher Edn. Etc.
PUKHRAMBAM LOKENDRA SINGH
S/O. (L) P. JATISHWAR SINGH
THANGMEIBAND MEISNAM LEIKAI, IMPHAL, MANIPUR ‚Äď 795004.
1) H.S.L.C, Board of
2) M.A. in Social Works from
the Tata Institute of Social
Sciences, Bombay (1977)
1) Asst. Probation Officer for about 10 yrs. From 4th Dec. 1981 in the Social Welfare Dept. and served as Probation Officer from 29th June, 1991 till 31/10/2009 in the same Dept. performing duties under the provisions of the Juvenile Justice Act.
A. NABACHANDRA SINGH
KEISHAMTHONG HODAM LEIRAK, IMPHAL.
1) B.Sc. (Dist.)
2) M.A. (Criminology &
1) Retd.Director, Social Welfare Department, GOM,
2) Joined as Probation Officer in the Education
Dept. on 29/11/1974.
3) Promoted to post of Deputy Director (Social
Welfare Dept., GOM).
4) Promoted to Jt. Director (Social Welfare Dept.,
5) Worked as Managing Director of the Manipur State Women‚Äôs Development Corporation Ltd. Etc.
T.C. MEPHUN MARING
S/O. (L) T.C. MENAI MARING & (L) T.C. TOSHIL MARING.
MARINGPHAI VILLAGE, P.O. PALLEL.
1) President, Managing Board, Sinanu Institute of
Computer Education, Maringphai (2008-till date).
2) Managing Committee REACH-M Managing
Committee (2007-till date)
3) Chairman, Maringphai Village Authority (2004-
4) VDC Chairman, Maringphai VDC, World Vision
of India (2001-2004).
5) Executive Councillor, MNBA Executive Council.
D/O. (L) PHUNSINGOU GOLMEI.
AWANGKHUL VILLAGE, TAMENGLONG DIST., MANIPUR.
1) Enrol as advocate in the year 1989 enrolment
no.27 of 1989 practising lawyer as 20 yrs.
2) Practicing lawyer in the Lawyer Court to Session
High Court till date.
3) Legal Counsel for the Women Commission
Manipur State in the year 2008 to till date.
4) Legal Aid Counsel in the year 1998 to 2004 etc.
MR. THANGKHOGOU (ALIAS C.T. GANGTE)
S/O. MR. LUTTINKHAI GANGTE.
TAMPI VILLAGE (LAMKHAI) P.O. CHAKPIKARONG, CHANDEL DIST. MANIPUR -795102
M..B.A. (Specialised in HRM)
1) Served as NREGS Social Auditor and visited 59
villages in remote areas of Chakpikarong Sub-
division, Chandel District since April, 2007.
2) Participated 4 times as Resources in the NREGS
seminar/workshop under Chakpikarong Sub-
Division, Chandel District Manipur.
3) 21 yrs of experience in Public Administration,
law, academic and management.
UKHRUL DISTRICT, MANIPUR.
Graduation in the year, 1972
1) Proof reader (28/4/1976)
2) Asst.Superitendent on promotion in the year 1985
3) Asst. Director, 2006.
4) Undergone Implant Training in General
Supervision of Works and maintenance of
necessary Records/Registers, at Gandhinagar,
Nasik for 3 months in the year 1984.
5) Serving in the Govt. press for 33 years w.e.f.
1976 to 31st January, 2009.
6) State Academy of Training participation
KONTHOJAM TOMBI SINGH
S/O. K. NILLA SINGH
ANGTHA MANING LEIKAI, P.O. & P.S. YAIRIPOK,IMPHAL EAST DIST, MANIPUR -795149
1) Experience as School Asst. Teacher in the T.A.
Mission High School, Andro, Imphal East (1988-
2) Selected as (Pancha) Member of Nyaya
Panchayat and elected as Sarpunch of Tulihal
Nyaya Panchayat during the term 85-90.
3) Elected as the Pradhan of Angtha G.P. for the
4) Elected as the Pradhan of Angtha G.P. for the
5) Elected as the General Secretary of the Apex
body of PRIs representative of the State so called
‚ÄúManipur State Panchayat Parishad‚ÄĚ since 1997 to
6) Experienced in the field of Social Works as Club President/Gen.Secy. since youth days till date etc.
NONGTHOMBAM KHEMA SINGH
S/O. (L) N. PARIJAT SINGH
YAISKUL POLICE LANE, IMPHAL C/O. NGANGBAM KHAN SINGH
17 Years practicing as an Advocate in the Guwahati High Court & its subordinate Courts.
MD. ABDUL HELIM SHAH
S/O. (L) MD. IMAMUDDIN
THOUBAL MOIJING, SALAM LEIKAI, P.O. & P.S. THOUBAL, THOUBAL DIST., MANIPUR.
1) All India Hr.Sec (Three
Year Course) Exam. (1975)
2) Special XII-year Hr.Sec
3) 2 yrs Degree Exam, M.U.
4) M.A. (Philosophy), Agra
Sixteen Years Teaching Experience. Serving as Secretary of ‚ÄėThe Residential School Development Committee, Thoubal Moijing since 2005.
MOIRANGTHEM JOYKUMAR SINGH
S/O. (L) M. GOJENDRO SINGH
URIPOK GOPALAJI LEIRAK, P.O. & P.S. IMPHAL, MANIPUR.
Enrolment as Advocate on 28th August, 1979.
NAMEIRAKPAM CHANDRAHAS SINGH
S/O. (L) N. IBOTON SINGH
THINUNGEI P.O. & P.S. BISHNUPUR, BISHNUPUR DIST., MANIPUR.
Degree of Arts (TDC)
25 years of experienced in Social Works.
SHRI N. IBOBI SINGH
S/O. (L) N. NINGTHEMJAO SINGH
KWAKEITHEL MAYAIKOIBI MAMANG LEIKAI, P.O. IMPHAL & P.S. LAMPHEL.
1) Under Secretary (Forest & Envt./DP), GOM.
2) Law Dept. dealing with service matter of the
erstwhile Judicial Commissioner‚Äôs Court and the
District & Sessions Judge‚Äôs Court and Election
3) In Dev. & Panchayat (Now RD&PR) dealing
with Centrally sponsored Schemes like IRDP,
NREP & TRYSEM
4) In D.P, for long years from Asst (Now A.S.O)
from the level of Asst. to Under Secretary.
CHONGTHAM THOMAS SINGH
S/O. (L) CH. IBOYAIMA SINGH
WANGKHEI THAMBALKHONG IMPHAL EAST DIST. P.O. & P.S. POROMPAT.
B.Sc. (Hons) Anthropology
1) Manipur Adventure & Allied Sports Institute.
2) National Taekwon-Do Player.
S/O. KALONG KUINAMEI
TUMUYON KHULLEN, SENAPATI DIST., MANIPUR -795106
1) Was holding the post of Principal of private
school for 2 yrs.
2) Heads Peace Promotion Programme (Nagaland &
Manipur) under Action Aid U.K, right after the
Kuki-Naga ethnic clash as co-ordinator from
Km. HEISNAM JANDHABI DEVI
SINGJAMEI THOKCHOM LEIKAI, IMPHAL WEST DISTRICT.
M.Sc (Physics), 1989
1) Social Worker. Working as Secretary of Apunba
Chaokhat Lup, a self help group.
2) Lecturer in Physics of Shree Gourgobind Girl‚Äôs
College since 1989 uptil now i.e, 2nd Nov. 2009.
S/O. SOIBAM JOY SINGH
SAGOLBAND TERA SAPAM LEIRAK IMPHAL WEST-I
M.A. (Psychology) Kumaon University, Nainital.
1) Having 2 years experience as a teacher in a Private School.
2) Being served as a Counsellor in a rehabilitation centre.
3) Being served as an insurance agent in MAX New York Life Insurance, Guwahati etc.
T. SHOPU HAOKIP
NGALOIMOL VILLAGE CHURACHANDPUR, MANIPUR.
Social Work, Military Training Certificate.
S/O. (L) P. AKHAO
NAMKAOLONG PART-III, TAMENGLONG DISTRICT.
8 yrs experience as Development Officer (Management) in L.I.C.
MD. AMJAD KHAN
S/O. MD. ABDUR RAHMAN
K.L. JOHN ANAL
S/O. K.L. RUWNGKHAM
MODI VILLAGE, CHANDEL DISTRICT
W.S. BENJAMIN ANAL
S/O. (L) W.S. NGAMHRING
CHAKPIKARONG BAZAR, CHAKPIKARONG SUB-DIVISION, CHANDEL DISTRICT
Holding the Post of Principal of S.T. Youth Institute Chakpikarong School for 15 years, Social Worker.
S/O. (L) M. NILO SINGH
WANGKHEI YONGLAN LEIRAK, IMPHAL EAST.
Practicing as an Advocate since 1995 in various Courts and Tribunals in Manipur especially in Civil, Criminal, Claims, Revenue, Bank cases etc.
Mr. RAOPING NGUPANI
C/O. R. JONATHAN TAO
5TH AVENUE, OPPOSITE TINY TOT‚ÄôS SCHOOL, DEWLALAND, IMPHAL -795001
M.A (Public Administration) with Specialization in Rural Development from Kakatya University, A.P.
Presently pursuing for Ph.D.
1) 5yrs of teaching experience
2) General Secretary, Institute of Socio-Economic
Research and Development (ISERD) since 1993.
3) Participated in various state and national level
research projects etc.
MEIRIJIN RONGMEI NAGA
NUNGNANG VILLAGE TAMENGLONG DISTRICT
Non-Official member of Rural Development Council (NREGS),
20 yrs working as Social Worker.
MD. WAHIDUR RAHMAN
S/O. ABDUL QUADIR
KEIRAO MAKTING MAKHA LEIKAI, P.O. SINGJAMEI, P.S. IRILBUNG, IMPHAL EAST.
B.Sc. Hons (Phy),
Post Graduate in Development Human Potential,
Certificate Course in Financial Management,
Certificate Course in Office Management and Set up,
Certificate Course in Manpower Utilization at Public Sector.
1) 4 yrs experienced as Chairman, Manipur State Handloom W.S.C. Limited sponsored by Govt. of Manipur.
2) 4 yrs experienced as Director to the All India Handloom F.M.C.S. Ltd. Sponsored by GOI.
3) 4 yrs experience as Managing Director, NE Food Processing C.S. Ltd.
4) CEO, Al-Ummah Welfare Society, Manipur.
S/O. SHRI. HAOPU KIPGEN
CH.EBENEZER VILLAGE, SADAR HILLS, SENAPATI DIST, MANIPUR ‚Äď 795002.
B.A., Master degree (M.Div.) in Theological studies.
1) Teacher in private institution for 6 yrs. (1993-98).
2) General Secretary social organization (i.e) NTBCA (Regional Council) from 1999-2004.
3) Chairman, Leimakhong Area Development Committee (LADC) from 2005 ‚Äď till date etc.
MD. ABIR KHAN
S/O. (L) MD. AMUBA
KHERGAO, B.P.O KSHETRIGAO, IMPHAL EAST.
1) Asst. Secretary (Founder Member) of Local Club, Nashikhong East Youth Union (NEYU), Khergao.
2) Chairman of Unemployed development Organization, Kshetrigaon in 2001 etc.
WANGKHEI HIJAM LEIRAK IMPHAL EAST.
B.A. Hons (Sociology).
1) Executive Director, Eastern Rural Development Centre and Consultant RTI Campaign in grassroots.
(2008- till date)
2) Research and Programme Associate/Program Co-ordinator, CORE. (2007 april- 2008 June)
3) Correspondent, Iramdam weekly Newspaper. (2002-2005) etc.
S/O. MD. NAZIRUDDIN PHOONDREI-MAYUM
MANTRIPUKHRI MUSLIM LEIKAI-2, P.O. MANTRIPUKHRI ‚Äď 795002
1) May 1998 till date i.e, more than 21 yrs in social/community development at Santhel &
Imphal, Jamshedpur, Delhi and Ghana (Africa).
2) December 2008 ‚Äď till date as Senior Training Coordinator in Development of Human Potential,
Imphal responsible for research and training in human development, leadership, management,
conflict transformation, local capabilities for peace, gender, globalization, livelihood etc.
ADAKHO POJI K.
S/O. A. KASHIPRI
MAKHAN CENTRE P.O. MARAM, SENAPATI DIST. MANIPUR.
B.A. (Poltical Science) D.U.
M.A. (Public Administration) Annamalai University.
(UGC) NET Qualified.
Pursuing Doctoral Degree, M.U.
1) Lecturer and HOD (2006-08) Don Bosco
2) Investigator, Post Lok Sabha Election Survey,
3) Advisor M.U. Tribal Students‚Äô Union (MUTSU),
4) Coordinator, Mao Students, Union Delhi (1999-
Tell a Friend
| Printable version | Post a Comment
ON THIS ARTICLE
|khan :As per your Notice dated 25th Nov, all candidates who applied for the post of Ombusdman & Deputy Ombusdman NREGA MANIPUR ...|